Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh the Horror!

This is what I found in the living room last week one day:

Yup. All of my recipe cards, dumped out on to the recliner. I can admit some fault for this, because I did leave my recipe box on the end table when I was looking for recipes earlier in the day...and of course kids will get in to anything they're not supposed to be in to if it's within their reach!

Some of the recipe cards were still in order, but for the most part I'll have to start from scratch in reorganizing them. Plus I just randomly grabbed them & shoved them back in to the box so that none of my recipes would get ruined. :-)

I do love organizing (you didn't know that about me, did you?!)...it's just a little annoying to have to redo something that already WAS organized!  Maybe that will be a good project to work on tonight while watching TV with the Hubby...

No comments:

Post a Comment