Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back to School "Mantel"

If you're wondering why mantel is in quotes, go read this post.  :-)

Now that school has started again, it just felt funny to have my summer display still up. We're not exactly going to the pool or beach anymore, we're watching the school buses drive by & going to football games! So I did a quick switch up over Labor Day weekend, using this adorable subway art, and here's my current display:

I didn't want to put too much effort in to it since I'll be putting up fall decorations in about a month or less (which is totally my favorite season), so I simply rounded up some basic school supplies to help convey the theme!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I've got a brand spanking new link party on my site and I'd love to see you link up!

    http://www.thecreativepaige.com

    ReplyDelete