Friday, September 30, 2011

A Dose of Reality

This is a super busy week for our family, so I'm sticking with something simple today. I will have a FANTASTIC new closet (yes, I've done it again!) to reveal to you next week, once the chaos of this week passes!

So here goes...

I'm puttin' it out there...

*takes deep breath*


Yup. That's our toy room. Most days. We do put everything away in it's proper place like 2-3 times a week, but it takes quite awhile because the girls aren't very good helpers yet...too distractable! Many nights when we do the "toy round up" before bedtime, they just get tossed in the toy room, to be dealt with later. 

And you know what? I'm okay with that. It's not one of the main rooms that we "live" in all the time, so the mess isn't in my face, and I'd much rather spend my evening tucking my children in bed & enjoying some quality time with my husband. It's all about Priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment