Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favorites - Fall Decor

I'm debuting a new blog segment today, called Friday Favorites.  Each Friday, I'll be sharing some of my favorite things...they might be organizing projects, decor, crafts, recipes, anything is fair game!

Currently, I've got Fall on the brain. It's my absolute favorite season. Other than rainy days, I love pretty much everything about Fall - the scents, the colors, the cooler weather, the natural decor, harvest. I'm a big fan of natural, somewhat harvest-related decorating - pumpkins, acorns, leaves, berries. I'm not a Halloween fan - we do costumes & trick-or-treating, but I don't decorate for Halloween AT ALL. I don't understand why anyone would want to put witches & ghosts & bats around their house!

So here are some of the Fall decorations I'm loving:

Adorable Button Tree from Color Me Happy

Simple - wheat in jars with vinyl letters!  From Choose to Thrive

LOVE pumpkins on candle pedestals!  From Becky Higgins

Painted Dollar Store frames & scrapbook paper!  From A Diamond in the Stuff

Fabulous pumpkin topiaries from Brassy Apple

Elegant candles with acorns from Favor Girl
What is your style for Fall decorating?

1 comment:

  1. I like the natural look, too. However, I have seen people do Halloween decorations in a non-obnoxious way — keeping it simple with cut out black bats, fake spiders and cobwebs. I can handle that. :) At our house, it only stays up for a week, anyway.

    ReplyDelete