Monday, April 16, 2012

It's Been Too Long!

via Picable
I'm back! My sincerest apologies for the neglect this blog has seen the last few months. I've been busy chasing my ever-busy children around & my spare internet time has been spent researching a new passion that means a lot to me: changing the way our family eats with an emphasis on "real food" and less artificial additives. But that's another topic. :-)

So now that I've made my excuses, here's the exciting news on the organizing front: I promise some new blog posts are coming soon! Some topics I have planned are toy organization, and a reveal of the closet makeover in my twin girls' room. Please feel free to suggest topics, or even suggest features that you'd like to see (like should I continue Quick Tip Tuesday? Friday Favorites?)  I love feedback, it helps me give my readers what they want!

1 comment:

  1. I like all your posts! I read them with my morning coffee on my days off and they help me get motivated for the project to come. I dont have any suggestions, but would like to share with you some things I am thinking for my to do list:
    I want to better organize our:
    -arts and crafts by different things to do
    -medicine cabinet to make it easier to find thing
    -my husband,s mudroom-the system I set is not working for him
    -my scrapbook stuff by type of paper and embellishments
    -my basement. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete