Friday, July 20, 2012

So long....for now?

This is a post I've been putting off for awhile. Obviously. Since I promised in mid-April to have new posts coming, and now it's the end of July...oops.

But the subject of this post is something that I've known was coming, but I guess just tried to delay? I'm not sure why.

So here goes.

I have to put this blog on indefinite hiatus. I'm sorry.

And yes, it's sort of been on hiatus already, but not intentionally. I've just found myself busy with so many other things in my life, family & other commitments, and keeping up with this blog has just not been a priority. My "free time" has become less, and when I do have some I usually want to spend time with my husband. Or if all three of my children actually fall asleep at the same time (which is when I used to write blog posts), then I take advantage of that & nap myself! You know how it is.

So for the time being, I'm going on hiatus. Maybe someday I'll return. I really hope so, because I did enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment